Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Review of Looking Through The Mist

fellow blogger, Erotic Horizon said:

LOOKING THROUGH THE MIST is the second book by Rebecca Vickery and after SURVIVING WITH LOVE this is a brilliant second book. It didn’t have the “hump” that the first book had but I love this book for many other reasons.
There are two things that made this book for me, I love romantic suspense and as I said about Ms. Vickery before – this is really her forte - she could even loose the romance, the mystery solidly stands on it’s own. Secondly I love books about psychics and Jessica was one mouthy, stubborn and pigheaded psychic chick.

To read the entire review go to:
http://erotichorizon.blogspot.com/2009/07/review-looking-through-mist-rebecca-j.html

1 comment:

Please support this blog by leaving your comments. Happy writing and reading.