Friday, July 3, 2009

New Releases


Multiformat ebooks now available from
CoffeeTimeRomance
Print versions coming in August. Please click on the covers to visit each author's page and read the
first chapter as a free preview.
My very good friend, Carol North, just recently joined the Class Act Books family.

Welcome, Carol, and here's wishing you a long and successful association.

Look for Love's Reflection by Carol North and

Following Destiny by Rebecca J. Vickery

also coming from Class Act Books later this year.


5 comments:

  1. Hey Rebecca

    I just got my hands on Looking Through The Mist and Eternally His - yesterday...

    I am so having the weekend to read them at my leisure...

    Congrats on the release... both of you..

    E.H>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rebecca!

    Hope you have a happy 4th!

    Love the covers. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks EH and Sarah for dropping by. Will pass this along to Carol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had never heard of Class Act. Thanks for sharing this. LOVE the covers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please check the "News" page at http://classactbooks.com for any submissions wanted news. They are only a year old but growing fast. I love being with them and they are signing on some great authors. The best part is they cater to the ebook and print markets. I also think their covers are stunning.
    Thanks for commenting,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

Please support this blog by leaving your comments. Happy writing and reading.