Sunday, March 21, 2010

Someone To Watch Over Me - Now Available

Author: Laura Shinn

Publisher: Laura Shinn


Genre: Romance/Paranormal/Inspirational


Content: Adult Situations 17+


Length: 80,000 words


Buy Link:
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/11287
Coming soon to Amazon.com in ebook and print
and also to Barnes & Noble

Blurb:
Deep within the forest, David, once an Avenging angel, watches over a child and her mother. Faced with a new challenge, how does a Guardian under new assignment cope with his feelings for Sarah, Nicole’s mother?

Now a hitman is on their trail. Forced to run, they must find the evidence to protect Nicole before a ruthless killer finds them.

Will the Lord allow the three to become a mortal family?


Visit Laura at her website:
http://www.laurashinn.com
to learn more about her other books and her wonderful cover art.

6 comments:

  1. What a cool premise for a book! I think it's a winner! Best wishes for tons of sales!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Eryn! This is the pride and joy of all of my completed novels (some are awaiting publication). This is the first book in the series: Angels of the Realm. I've begun book 2 but won't be able to finish it until after a few more are published, along with a few shorts in two separate anthologies.

    Thanks again for your best wishes! I hope so too. *ggg*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the sound of this too. Oh and a series! Good! Best wishes for success!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, Martha! The series is Inspirational, Paranormal, Romance and I'm so excited to be writing it. I've fallen in love with the idea of series books and I have four going right now (one is a holiday novella series). I appreciate the best wishes and hope it is successful too. More than anything, I hope the story's theme speaks to the reader, whether Christian or not. *g*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds interesting, and I like the title too.

    Janice~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Janice! The sequel is titled "Someone To Guide My Way." I'm not sure about the last in the series. I'll worry about it once I'm nearly done with book 2. LOL It's an awesome story and has all elements: romance, action, mystery, paranormal and humor. It's my absolute pride and joy. *gggg*

    ReplyDelete

Please support this blog by leaving your comments. Happy writing and reading.