Sunday, May 23, 2010
CREATIVE WRITER or LIAR'S AWARD???
Thanks to Diane Craver of http://www.dianecraver.com/blog/ for passing this award along to me. It has been so much fun seeing how "creative" everyone has been with their whoppers.
Here are the rules: I tell either six truths and one lie, or six lies and one truth about myself, and you get to figure out which is which. Please leave a fun or silly comment. Everyone so far has offered a prize, so here is my gift to the winner.
Every correct comment will be dropped into Taylor's favorite red hat and the winner drawn on Wednesday, May 26th, in the afternoon Eastern time. The winner gets their choice of a free ebook download from the novels I've personally written and listed at Smashwords on my profile page:
First I'm supposed to pass this award on to seven other "creative writers" who will dazzle you with their "bald faced lies," OOPS, is that supposed to be "creative writing? LOL
Karen Michelle Nutt
EH on Books & More
Now on to my "creative" list of seven things about me. To make your search easier I will tell you that six of the following are lies and only one is true. Please choose which is which and leave your comment for fun and a chance to win a free ebook.
1. In my younger days, I hiked the entire Appalachian Trail.
2. I once met my favorite author, Kay Hooper.
3. I picked up the man I married at a small town flea market.
4. I learned to swim at a very young age and have always loved the water.
5. My horse named Rascal and I won several small trophies in show-jumping.
6. I never actually camped in the wilderness.
7. My home-made salsa will turn a dull penny to a bright copper and bring tears to the eyes of a jalapeno lover.
Can you find the truth hidden among all this "creative" writing?