Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Summer SALE ending July 31

Support Your Favorite Authors

HUGE SALE at SMASHWORDS
Stock up now!!!
 

The sale will continue only through July 31,

(These codes are only good at Smashwords.com and no other ebook retailers)


The following links will take you directly to our books included in the sale. 


Use code SWS50 during checkout to receive your 50% discount on the following books:
A Summer Collection (Five Author Anthology - Victory Tales Press)
Surviving With Love (by Rebecca J. Vickery)
Looking Through The Mist  (by Rebecca J. Vickery)
Following Destiny  (by Rebecca J. Vickery)
Seeking Shelter  (by Rebecca J. Vickery)
Jonquils in the Snow (by Laurean Brooks)
I Love God's Creatures  (by Rebecca J. Vickery)
Nightlife Anthology (by Laura Shinn)
A Christmas Vow (by Laura Shinn)
Someone to Watch Over Me (by Laura Shinn)
Night Hunter (by Laura Shinn)
A Matter of Trust (by Laura Shinn)


Use code SWS25 during checkout to receive 25% off on the following books:
Bloodmaiden: a fantasy anthology (by Christine Schulze)
Use Code SW100 during checkout to receive this short story free:
The Rescue (by Rebecca J. Vickery) 


Free sampling is always available at Smashwords before you buy.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Rebecca--thanks for the discount! I ordered Surviving With Love and Laura Shinn's A Matter of Trust. I ordered a third, but one not connected with VT. Can't wait to read them. Again, thanks for the discount. Ordering from Smashword is easy. Celia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Celia,
    Glad to hear the coupons worked well for you. The easy part has come about by lots of trial and error, but I think Mark has finally hit on a simple method at last. LOL
    And thank you so much for buying them. I can't wait to hear how you like them, when you ever find time to read them.
    I have Texas Blue, but still haven't had a chance to get to it
    I am sooo behind in my personal reading, my print books have dust on the tops. LOL I seriously need to schedule a week for just refilling my own read tank. I have not even read Kay Hooper's latest and she is my "must read."

    ReplyDelete

Please support this blog by leaving your comments. Happy writing and reading.